If you are interested in purchasing a home and taking advantage of the Help To Buy scheme, our expert residential conveyancing team can guide you through all the various schemes that Help To Buy offers, helping you decide which option is best suited to your situation.
Our solicitors will ensure that the purchase of your property is managed to the highest standard, minimising any stress or unnecessary delays. Our conveyancing specialists are dedicated to processing your purchase as efficiently as possible, from your initial instruction through to completion.
If you need any help or advice about buying a property with the aid of Help To Buy, contact PDA Law today on 01244 373 373. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form and we will be in touch at a time that suits you.
The Help to Buy Scheme Explained
The Help to Buy scheme was started by the government in 2013 to support people looking to buy property, either by providing equity loans, mortgage guarantees or cash bonuses to special Help To Buy ISAs, amongst various other services. It is particularly useful for people who might not possess enough capital for a deposit on a property, as with Help To Buy you only need 5% of a property’s value as a deposit. It is often used by first-time buyers as a means to get on the property ladder, many of whom are purchasing new build properties.
As your conveyancers, we will undertake a number of responsibilities involved in the buying of a property. Some of the services we provide include:
- Advice on the various Help To Buy schemes, including HTB Equity Loans, HTB Mortgage
- Guarantees and HTB ISAs
- Advice on whether or not you qualify for Help To Buy
- Overseeing the exchange of contracts between buyer and seller
- Raising any enquiries about title deeds
- Overseeing all relevant conveyance searches
- Assembling a report on the Mortgage lender’s offer
- Providing guidance on issues associated with your will
- Providing guidance on all relevant tax issues, such as stamp duty land tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax
- Undertaking all land registry searches required
- Overseeing the transfer of any deposit
- Overseeing the transfer of the balance of the purchase price
Why PDA Law?
At PDA Law we are committed to offering a friendly, professional and efficient legal service. Our residential property team, led by renowned solicitor Sean Watts, has helped many satisfied clients with buying properties with the aid of Help To Buy. We are dedicated to overseeing the purchase of your property in a swift and professional manner, minimising any complications, delays or confusion.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or firmly on the property ladder, we will ensure you get the most out of Help To Buy, using our extensive experience of transferring property throughout the Chester area.
If you are considering buying a property with the aid of Help To Buy and need any help or legal guidance, contact PDA Law today on 01244 373 373, or fill out our online contact form and we will get in touch at a time that’s convenient for you.